GEIkariam
Welcome to the forums of the Galactic Empire. If you are a new visitor and wish to register, please do so with your in game name. Accounts that do not match an in game name will be rejected and/or deleted.
GEIkariam
Welcome to the forums of the Galactic Empire. If you are a new visitor and wish to register, please do so with your in game name. Accounts that do not match an in game name will be rejected and/or deleted.
GEIkariam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire of Ikariam

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unauthorized Access

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Red
GE Elder
GE Elder
Lady Red

Unauthorized Access Empty
PostSubject: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 am

Got this message when I was about to reply to a post in the Imperial Council section: Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Then I remembered I'm not part of the Council. lol!
Please check security settings. I should not be able access the Imperial Council section. Very Happy

Thanks!

BTW, is it just me or is the header off-size? TH, send me the correct size of the header and when I have time, I'll try to make one.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://pulangparuparo.wordpress.com
stryker
General
General
stryker

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 am

Red, I loved your profile before ganda nun....yes TH beat you to the council seat LOL the council is full now. I wanted you in really.....
Back to top Go down
Lady Red
GE Elder
GE Elder
Lady Red

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

Oh, I have no problem with not being in the council. Seriously. :-D
I'm too busy with work that I doubt I'd be able to devote enough time here. It's just that I shouldn't have been able to enter the section and read the posts there. LOL! It's more of a security issue. Or maybe I'm wrong. I already forgot how it was before. Maybe TH intentionally made it that way - that everyone would be able to read whatever the council's talking about for more transparency. Is it intentional TH?
Back to top Go down
Threehills
GE Elder
GE Elder
Threehills

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

Lady Red wrote:
Got this message when I was about to reply to a post in the Imperial Council section: Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.

Then I remembered I'm not part of the Council. lol!
Please check security settings. I should not be able access the Imperial Council section. Very Happy

Thanks!

BTW, is it just me or is the header off-size? TH, send me the correct size of the header and when I have time, I'll try to make one.

Cheers!

Hi Red,

All users should be able to VIEW all sections of the imperial council except the inner sanctum. Non council members can only post in the audience chamber. The thought being, the Imperial Council Section should be reserved for voting only, so general members have no need to post there. The audience chamber is for discussions and proposals, which all members can partake in.

Lady, as an elder and former council member, you have access to the IS so are thus able to see it as well.

The width of the forum is based on your window size. The header width corresponds to the minimum forum width. (minimize your window and you'll see what I mean).
Back to top Go down
http://www.erjedi.blogspot.com/
Threehills
GE Elder
GE Elder
Threehills

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 am

stryker wrote:
TH beat you to the council seat LOL the council is full now. I wanted you in really.....

I'd like to motion to the council that Stryker be perma banned from the GE. Razz Unless he come's over and cooks me waffles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erjedi.blogspot.com/
Lady Red
GE Elder
GE Elder
Lady Red

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 am

<minimized the window> Oooohh... I see what you mean. lol!

Yeah. Ban Stryker! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stryker
General
General
stryker

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 am

Hello anything I did wrong? Sad LOL ....yeah ban me for bringing Red back in and I'm gonna hit you from all sides hehehe. lol! lol! lol! Want to lose 2 generals in a day? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized Access   Unauthorized Access Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unauthorized Access
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEIkariam :: The Welcome Center :: Forum Issues-
Jump to: